Full-time Blood Bank Supervisor needed in Memphis!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Laboratory Director and supervision of the Laboratory Manager, provides day to day supervision of testing personnel and reporting of test results that require high complexity test performance. Assists in coordinating and directing the daily operations and activities of assigned area(s). Performs various laboratory tests and procedures and reports results. In the absence of the Director and Manager, the General Supervisor Technologist works effectively with others in the implementation of patient care activities through communication, cooperation and collaboration. Checks validity and accuracy of test results obtained by staff; maintains adequate inventory of supplies and equipment; assists in the calibration and standardization of lab instruments.
* Graduate of an approved Medical Technology program, and four (4) years of experience as a Medical Technologist in Blood Bank.
* Previous experience in a level 1 or level 2 trauma setting.
* Experience with sickle cell population which involves anti-body workups.
* Must be savvy with AABB standards and CAP standards.
* Prior leadership and supervisory experience.
* Tennessee licensure as Medical Laboratory General Supervisor.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!