Decatur, GA 30030
Full-time Blood Bank Medical Technologist needed right outside of Atlanta!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Medical Technologist to perform laboratory testing (including, but not limited to potency, specificity, reactivity and hemagglutination assays) and chemical evaluations (including, but not limited to protein, absorbance, chloride, osmolality, and pH). Shift is five 8 hour days from 1 pm - 9:30 pm or four 10 hour days from 11a m - 9:30 pm.
As a Medical Technologist, you will perform all assigned tasks following applicable laboratory SOPs, OSHA regulations and cGMP regulations (i.e. Blood borne pathogens and chemical hazards). You will report out-of-specification results and deviations to the department supervisor and/or manager as well as assist with investigations, root cause analyses, and reports for out-of-specification results and deviations. You will also be responsible for maintaining and compiling Device History Records.
Additional Medical Technologist responsibilities include:
- Monitors supply inventory and identifies any products required
- Prepares chemical solutions, reagents, calibrators, and/or standards according to approved SOP’s
- Maintains accurate, legible, and complete records according to Current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP’s)
We are looking for a Medical Technologist with at least six months’ experience in Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine. We are looking for a professional, self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and strong analytical skills.
Additional Medical Technologist requirements include:
* Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Life Sciences or other sciences or technical field
* MLT (ASCP) required, MT(ASCP) preferred certification designation
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!