Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Full-time Human Resources Director needed at a hospital in Oregon!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Human Resources Director will perform duties as assigned in accordance with state, federal and local laws and regulations. The Human Resources Director is responsible for overseeing all human resources issues including staffing, staff relations, orientation and development, compensation and benefits. Directs the Human Resources Department, is a resource person for the department, and develops and recommends human resources practices and procedures that assist in the growth of the organization. Participates, reviews and recommends continuous improvement for performance management and improvement and quality improvement (CQI) activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Administration to determine salaries, compensation issues and other human resources policies and procedures.
- Consults with all levels of administration in the facility; assesses training needs, chooses learning strategies, customizes material and evaluates the effectiveness of the material.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the facility's history, mission, services and organizational structure.
- Consults with all levels of administration including legal counsel, community and governmental representatives.
- Consults with all levels of administration to lead and ensure all associate safety, welfare, wellness and health programs are effective.
- Understands goals and budget and manages Human Resources programs accordingly.
- Develops and evaluates recruiting resources and strategies including interviewing, screening qualified applicants, informing in-house applicants of open positions, performing background checks, and pre-employment drug screenings and physicals.
- Conducts onboarding for new employees to include reviewing benefits and employee handbook.
- Develops and maintains a list of job descriptions for the organization.
- Maintains personnel files in accordance with Oregon regulations and policies, and the facility's policies.
- Conducts exit interviews and processes documents according to the facility's policies.
- Maintains employee confidentiality
Required: Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resources and four years human resources experience, or very related experience, i.e. employee relations manager, benefits manager, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have at least 3 years in a leadership position. Preferred: Master’s Degree
Experience with Human Resources Management in the hospital setting.
Required: First Aid (BLS) and AED Certification
Preferred: SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!