Nurse Manager - Operating Room
Groveton, NH 03582 US
Full-time RN Surgical Services Manager needed at a top facility in New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Days, Monday - Thursday, 10 hour shifts, no call
The Perioperative Services Manager is responsible and accountable for the delivery of safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-family centered care through the continuum of perioperative care to include; preoperative; operating room; post anesthesia care; gastrointestinal; and sterile processing.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
* RN licensure in New Hampshire
* BLS, ACLS
* Five years varied and progressive perioperative services experience
* Two years progressive experience in healthcare administration
* Knowledge of staffing, budget and finance
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Computer skills (Microsoft ® PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter