Registered Nurse - Operating Room
Bosler, WY 82051
Full-time Circulating Nurse (RN) needed at a top facility in Wyoming!
(Reference Code: KAM)
(4) 10-hour days or (3) 12 hour days
Job Title: Circulating Nurse (RN), Operating Room
Department: Ambulatory Surgery
- Provide direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations.
- Address the psychosocial, physical, and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicate with surgeon/physician and anesthesia personnel continuously and as needed about patient condition.
- Assist with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory.
- Participate in performance improvement activities.
- Assess operating room for equipment functioning and readiness; obtain supplies for individual cases, and ensure all appropriate needs of the surgical operating team are met.
- Monitor, position, and assist patient during procedures.
- Provide scrub skills for required procedures as needed.
- Provide conscious sedation for appropriate procedures and patients.
- Function as first license in pre-op/post-op area and as "second" scrub as caseload requires.
* Associates in Nursing Required
* Wyoming Nursing License
* Certification BLS-Health Care Provider
* Certification ACLS (or obtain within one year of hire)
* IV Conscious Sedation Coursework
* Required Coursework (i.e. Essentials of Perioperative Nursing)
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter