Ogunquit, ME 03907
Full-time Substance Abuse Counselor needed in Maine!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a fantastic 80-bed hospital located on the southern coast of Maine. Currently seeking an LCSW or LCPC preferred (with LADC) with an expertise in addictions counseling to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally with a small, excellent program you will want to consider learning more about us and this position. This program is licensed as a Maine Substance Abuse Treatment agency. We provide both individual and group outpatient counseling and DEEP services.
This is a Full Time (40 hr/wk) position, Monday – Friday and may require some evenings.
The LCSW or LCPC (with LADC preferred) will assist the patient throughout their treatment experience and will:
* Provide clinical care and management to clients and their families.
* Set a work schedule that is flexible and allows for optimum availability to clients (some evenings are required for Intensive Outpatient Groups.)
* Assist with covering client treatment services when team members are out.
* Follow Agency, State, Insurance and Medicaid policies for provision of care.
* Maintain client records in a timely manner.
* Counsel in-patient hospital clients.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient and customer experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- A minimum of Five (5) or more years of Addictions Counseling experience.
- Strong skills in leading treatment groups.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Detail oriented.
- LCSW/LCPC Maine Licensed (LADC preferred).
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!