Coshocton, OH 43812
(Reference Code: JAW1350)
Vascular Technologist needed at a Hospital near Columbus, Ohio!
This is a full-time, permanent position.
This organization is an established provider in the community and they have an excellent opportunity for an Imaging Technologist that is looking for a new opportunity to enhance and diversify their clinical skillset! Located just 1 Hour East of Columbus, Ohio, this organization is actively interviewing for this position.
This position comes with a competitive salary, full benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
Performs diagnostic cardiac and/or vascular ultrasound exams on assigned patients in an efficient and caring manner in order to provide data for the diagnosis of a wide variety of medical problems. Evaluates exams for diagnostic quality while using professional judgment in the performance of services.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (or equivalent) in the appropriate area (Cardiac, Vascular).
- If registry eligible upon hire must obtain certification within 18 months of employment.
- Ability to communicate well in an oral and written manner.
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and ability to relate closely with patients.
- Ability to demonstrate patience, judgment, imagination, and initiative.
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to email@example.com!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.