- Bachelor of Science degree. Registered by the ASCP.
- National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as Clinical Laboratory Specialist.
- Must hold a valid Tennessee Laboratory Supervisor's License.
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification/licensure, and to increase basic knowledge.
- Over one year supervisory experience is preferred.
- Over six years of prior Laboratory experience including over three years at a Medical Technologist III.
- Must have proven track record in establishing and maintaining positive and productive physician, employee and client relationships.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, click and apply or contact Megan at (617) 746-2768 or by email Megan@ka-recruiting.com!!