Winterville, NC 28590
Full-time Academic Stroke Neurologist needed in beautiful eastern North Carolina!
(Reference Code: KAM)
A School of Medicine is seeking a BC/BE Stroke Neurologist to join its neurology division. Candidates with vascular neurology fellowship training or experience treating stroke patients are preferred, but fellowship training is not required. Visa candidates and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
* Hospital privileges at a 900 bed certified stroke center and level 1 trauma center
* Established team of 12 neurologists
* Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
* Teaching responsibilities
* Tenure track or fixed term tracks available
* 1200 stroke admissions annually
* 8-bed NSICU
* Neurointensivist program
* Inpatient and outpatient nurse practitioner and physician assistant support
* Comprehensive stroke center certification in progress
* Excellent benefit and relocation packages
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools. Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!