Cambridge, MA 02142
Full-time Application Trainer needed at a top IT facility right outside of Boston!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a clinical laboratory candidate with IT experience in the lab (LIS, EPIC, EMR, etc)
The role of the Applications Lab Trainer is responsible for the development and delivery of TrakCare Laboratory Enterprise system training to internal staff and clients. This role is also responsible for ensuring that curriculums and training material are created, updated and maintained in order to deliver relevant information.
- Deliver training to internal staff and clients related to the use of our Laboratory Enterprise system
- Maintain existing course materials based on product updates
- Develop course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises
- Ability to deliver class room training to a high standard.
- Perform special project work as assigned by the manager
- Work effectively with Product management, Customer Support, Account Management, Documentation and Marketing to provide innovative and sound instructional solutions
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally from time to time as required.
* 5+ years delivering product/software applications training or general training experience
* Strong background in Laboratory practices with a minimum 5 years in clinical laboratory practice)
* Instructional aptitude and interpersonal client facing skills
* Exceptional presentation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of training tools and methodologies.
* Demonstrated ability delivering training programs in a class room environment
* Demonstrated ability working collaboratively and cross-organizationally
* Experience in evaluating the effectiveness of training courses
* Demonstrated ability keeping up to date with relevant systems, software and training technologies
* Experience i.e. extensive background in Pathology as an implementer or trainer
* An understanding of laboratory departments such as Transfusion Medicine, Anatomical Pathology, Blood Sciences and Microbiology.
* Formal training qualification, highly advantageous
* Experience developing e-learning courses
* An understanding of organisational change management principals
Education and Training:
* University degree or related experience
* Knowledge in the working of a multidisciplinary laboratory
* Training experience
* Training Certification
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!