Dedham, MA 02026
Full-time Assistant Director of Nursing needed at a top senior living facility!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Days (10:00 am-6:00 pm) OR (9:00 am -5:00 pm)
- Under the supervision of the DON, the ADON assumes responsibility and accountability for assigned core programs.
- Assumes Infection Prevention Role to ensure our infection control program is maintained in accordance with all standards set forth by CDC and MA DOH.
- Responsible for all Infection Control monitoring, tracking and prevention.
- Primary Staff Development/Educator.
- Makes frequent rounds to ensure nursing staff are following their assigned duties and redirect as necessary.
- Ensures the households are well organized, cleaned and stocked appropriately. ADON will oversee the households, make daily rounds for observation of the care of residents and provide education to staff as necessary.
- Participates in development and implementation of resident specific care plans.
- Assists the Director of Nursing with daily responsibilities.
- Reviews new admissions, conducts 24 hour chart review.
- May participate in interviewing and screening residents for admission to the facility.
- Reviews nurses notes to ensure proper documentation is maintained relating to residents treatment, medications, and conditions.
- Oversees weekly wound Rounds, conduction weekly infection control rounds with direct care team members.
- Other tasks as directed by the DON.
* Valid Registered Nurse, RN license in good standing in the State of MA.
* Over one year experience in nurse leadership in a long-term care setting as ADON or Unit Manager.
* Has completed specialized training in infection prevention and control. Certification in Infection Control and Epidemiology preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!