Dedham, MA 02026
Full-time Assistant Wellness Nurse Manager needed at a top facility in Massachusetts!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Assistant Wellness Nurse Manager (AWNM) supports the Wellness Nurse Manager (WNM) in the oversight of the care team- Wellness Nurses and Care Partners- throughout Enhanced Independent Living. The AWNM provides nursing care in accordance with standard nursing practice. The Assistant Wellness Nurse Manager will report directly to the Wellness Nurse Manager .
HOURS/SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Exempt, 40 hours varying shifts. This position requires working hours needed to accomplish the role and includes some weekend and evening work.
· Supports WNM in evaluating prospective residents for admission to enhanced independent living.
· Supports creation of service plans for new residents and modifies for existing residents as changes in condition occur.
· Work schedule will be combination of management/administrative-focused days and wellness-focused days including regular weekend and evening hours.
· Provides support to families and Residents
· Is a liaison, with the Management Team, between residents, family and team members to ensure resident satisfaction.
· Is responsible for the scheduling of nurses and care partners.
· Is responsible for supervising and coaching nurses and care partners.
· Support and participate in programs to enhance the resident experience.
· Collaborate with clinical team across the continuum to meet resident care needs.
· Supports orientation of new nurses and care partners.
· Provides on-call coverage on a rotating basis with the Wellness Nurse Manager.
· Over site of Resident’s medication administration and physician’s orders.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
· Deep understanding and knowledge of the needs and preferences of older adults living in the community.
· Critical and creative thinking ability.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
RN or LPN
Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
Preferred five years of experience working in senior living.
Offering medical, dental, vision, 401k matching retirement plan, ID theft protection, life and STD, free meals, free parking, free uniforms, and a free on-site fitness center!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!