Hartwick, NY 13348
Full-time Assistant Nurse Manager needed on Inpatient Surgery at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: The Assistant Nurse Manager provides management assistance on an assigned shift and is accountable for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process. The ANM assesses, plans, delivers, coordinates, integrates, and evaluates nursing care related to patient needs at the expert level. The ANM contributes to the support of patients through interdisciplinary teamwork, assures that the care provided is consistent with applicable standards, regulations, statutes and state and federal law, and provides leadership to department staff, serving as a resource and mentor. The ANM assists the Nurse Manager with elements of planning, organizing, controlling, climate setting, leadership, and operational duties.
* Graduation from an accredited Baccalaureate Professional Nursing program is preferred.
* Required experience is determined by the practice arena.
* Previous demonstrated experience in charge nurse or leadership role is required.
* Current NYS licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse.
* Current BLS certification is required.
* Certification in an area of practice is preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!