Killington, VT 05751
Seeking a Full-Time Permanent Audiologist!
Currently seeking a full-time, hospital employed Audiologist! This position is day shift, 8a-4:30p. The Audiologist will serve a patient population ranging from pediatric to geriatric with a comprehensive array of professional audiology services. These services encompass the assessment ad habilitation/rehabilitation of auditory and vestibular impairments, and the prevention of these impairments.
- Assessment and diagnoses of auditory function by interpreting behavioral and electrophysiological measures.
- Assessment and diagnoses of vestibular function by utilizing clinical and electrophysiological measures.
- Counsel patients and families regarding hearing loss, educational implications of hearing loss in children, options for treatment, etc.
- Evaluate and fit amplification devices, including osseointegrated devices; provide counseling and training regarding use of such devices.
- Assess and manage tinnitus.
- Counsel patients regarding hearing conversation and the use of noise protection.
- Doctorate of Audiology or equivalent degree such as Master's with experience.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Completion of appropriate clinical externship required.
- 1-3 years of clinic experience preferred.
- Licensed (or eligible for licensure) in Vermont
- Eligible for CCC-A or ABA Board Certification
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!