Chicago, IL 60601
Reference Code: NEC038
Position Summary: This position exists to perform serological investigation of problems in the areas of immunohematology and provides a source of technical expertise for the healthcare community. The incumbent following training and competency assessment is authorized to complete all immunohematology tests listed in Volume 3 of the Transfusion Service SOPs and all tests in all volumes of the Red Cell Reference Lab SOPs. An index of these SOPs can be found in the Master Control System.
Position Responsibilities (Expected Work):
This position is not static and will be revised as the needs of the organizations business evolve.
• Error free work consistent with SOPs.
• Efficient completion of work tasks – on time without customer complaints.
• Compliance with operational goals.
• Interpersonal team skills.
Education and Training:
• BS with ASCP eligibility for MT, BB, or SBB required ( must attain certification within 1 year of hire)
• BS with MT (ASCP) or BB (ASCP) or SBB (ASCP) certification preferred.
• 2-3 years experience in Reference Lab or experience in complex serological problem resolution preferred.
• 3-5 years experience in a transfusion service preferred.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: