Jonesboro, ME 04648
Seeking a full time CNO - Chief Nursing Officer to join a great team in Maine!
The VP of Nursing Services, as chief nursing officer, is responsible for management of the nursing services department and for the direction and supervision of all nursing service functions and activities. This position is responsible for the quality of patient care and insures that sufficient and properly prepared personnel carry out all nursing functions. Is knowledgeable about social, economic and legal issues affecting the healthcare system and seeks opportunities for keeping staff up-to-date in healthcare practices. Develops awareness of, directs implementation of and ensures compliance with Standards of Nursing Practice that promote optimum health care delivery.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Maine.
• Bachelor of science in nursing.
• Five years of recent clinical experience including two years of supervisory experience.
• ANA certification is desirable.
• Ability to walk and stand the majority of each work day.
• Ability to speak and hear clearly along with good visual acuity.
Full Time / Permanent position offering competitive compensation and full benefits including 401k, health benefits, relocation assistance. M-F, 40 hours per week
For more details please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to Kristin@ka-recruiting.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!