COVID Laboratory Supervisor
Newhall, CA 91321 US
New COVID Lab Hiring Permanent Supervisor-ASAP Start Date!
Direct and supervise SARS-CoV-2 clinical laboratory operations including decision-making, response to problems, identifying errors and taking corrective actions
- Direct SARS-CoV-2 clinical testing in a high complexity laboratory operation including decision-making, response to problems, identifying errors and taking corrective actions;
- Assures laboratory functions in a manner consistent with laboratory, CLIA and local regulations.
- Demonstrate technical expertise.
- Contribute to good employee relationships and providing for staff development; performing employee performance appraisals.
- Adhere to proper resource allocation and coordination. Ensuring maximum efficiency in the use of personnel; controlling departmental supply expenses.
- Manage and share daily workload; use time wisely and providing a productive atmosphere.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of test methodologies and quality control
- Develop, write, review and implement procedures and policies.
- Prepare laboratory for inspections and prepare reports as needed.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers;
- Demonstrate an awareness of client expectations and seek ways to always satisfy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all laboratory computer related tasks and providing training to employees as necessary.
- Ensure all instrument maintenance is performed and documented; administer all established quality control procedures and troubleshoot instruments effectively when appropriate.
- Assist in the review, interpretation and reporting of complex and routine test results.
- Assist in the development of new protocols in clinical research programs.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Understand ergonomic relationship between people, equipment and working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
For more information please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensed in California as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)
- Bachelor’s Degree meeting course requirements for CLS licensure in California.
- Certification, as required for CLS licensure, by ACSP, ASCPi, AAB, or AMT
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical molecular experience
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer