Stapleton, NE 69163
CT Technologist needed in Nebraska
This is a permanent and full-time job that includes benefits
Join this nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the Health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center.
Schedule: two vacant positions
1. 5A-5P; Saturday, Sunday & Monday; Full-Time; No Call; Must work 48 out of 52 weekends; Must work holidays that fall on the weekend
2. Days; Full-Time; Call Required; Rotating Holidays; No Weekends; Rotating schedule (see below):
The CT Technologist is responsible for completing specialized technical CT procedures in accordance with organizational policies and established professional standards of care. This position is accountable for the quality of the examinations completed utilizing specialized knowledge, judgment and critical thinking skills necessary to obtain accurate diagnostic images.
· Operates equipment in compliance with manufacturing specifications, selecting proper technical factors based on the patient's body habitus, pathology, age and physical abilities and limitations. Provides radiation protection for the patient and fellow employees being cognitive of age specific issues related to radiation protection.
· Demonstrates anatomy requested per examination adhering to department examination protocols and standards of care. Demonstrates competency in clinical function related to assessment, treatment and care of patients. Is knowledgeable in the use of intravenous contrast media and treatment of adverse reactions.
· Prepares completed images for reading by interpreting physician. Demonstrates competency in using all software applications necessary in the completion of the examination.
· Takes department call as assigned.
For more information please contact email@example.com or 617-746-2751.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!