Max, ND 58759
Full-time Cardiac Sonographer needed at a top facility in North Dakota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: The cardiac/vascular sonographer is responsible for the independent operation of sonographic equipment, and for performing and communicating results of diagnostic examinations using sonography. The sonographer maintains a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease and new procedures as they evolve.
- Utilizes tele-radiology equipment as needed
- Utilizes hospital information system and radiology information system as required for charges and proper patient status
- Performs ultrasound studies by independently scanning patient part as ordered
- Provides Radiologist with technologist interpretation
* RDCS, CCI, or ARRT(S) registered
* NDMIRTBE licensed
* Current American Heart Association Healthcare provider BLS required within 30 days of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!