Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant Iowa
Competitive Salary Carlisle, IA 50047 US
Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant needed in Iowa!
About the Area: Ranked as the #1 place to live in the midwest!
About the Position:
- Responsibilities include endoscopic vein harvesting (EVH),
- surgical first assisting (cardiac and thoracic cases), perioperative patient care.
- Hospital rounding, and post-hospital clinic.
- Weeknight surgical availability call only (divided equally amongst PAs).
- 1:3 weekend call with rounding. No primary on-call responsibility.
- NCCPA certification and eligibility for Physician Assistant licensure in the State of Iowa
- Current or previous General Surgery/OR experience highly preferred
- Current or previous CT PA experience beneficial, but not required
- Generous, competitive compensation package.
- Benefits include family health/dental/vision, employer matching 401(k) retirement plan, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance; also malpractice, professional society dues, state licensure, NCCPA recertification, and CME costs.
- Paid time off (PTO) accrued at 29 days annually. Relocation allowance possible
For more information please contact Chelsey at: email@example.com or call . You may also submit your resume directly for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter