Lordsburg, NM 88045
(Reference Code: JAW962)
RN CASE MANAGER NEEDED AT A SMALL HOSPITAL IN SOUTHWEST NEW MEXICO!
This critical access hospital is a longstanding community provider of top notch health services to various communities in Southwest New Mexico. The facility is located less than 2 hours west of Las Cruces, NM and less than 3 hours east of Tucson, AZ. Excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse who is seeking a role in Case Management/Utilization review.
The ideal candidate for this position is a Registered Nurse with:
- At least 3 years of experience
- Prior experience in Case Management/Utilization Review is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served within the Medical – Surgical Units.
-The Case Management Registered Nurse who functions within accepted boundaries of nursing practice as defined by the New Mexico Nurse Practice Act and licensing requirements, Gila Regional Medical Center (GRMC) policies and procedures. She/he is responsible for assessing patient acuity status through concurrent review utilizing accepted criteria and collaborates with the medical and nursing staff to assure that patients are receiving services at the appropriate level of care within the institution.
- She/he is also responsible for recommending and/or facilitating the discharge planning process with patients, nursing, families, practitioners and outside agencies to assure that patient specific services are available.
- She/he communicates on a routine basis with various payors regarding the concurrent review status and discharge planning needs of affected patients within the institution.
- She/he completes appropriate documentation both internal and external necessary to document concurrent review and discharge planning activities.
- She/he takes into consideration the age of the patient at all times in assessing, planning and implementing patient care.
APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.