Ogunquit, ME 03907
Full time Cath Lab Registered Nurse needed in Maine!
Join a fantastic 80-bed hospital located on the southern coast of Maine.
REGISTERED NURSE - CATH LAB
Department: Cath Lab
Schedule: Full Time 40hrs/wk
Shift: Day shift with on-call
Hours: Between the hours of 7:30am -4:30pm M-F
Seeking an experienced Registered Nurse. This is a full time, 40 hours per week position.
The Registered Nurse is a professional Registered Nurse who is accountable for the delivery of quality patient care.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assessing, coordinating and participating in the total care and teaching for a specific patient.
- Providing care in collaboration with the patient, family members, physicians, peers and other members of the healthcare team.
- The nurse maintains the highest standards of nursing practice in the clinical setting and is responsible for creating exceptional patient/family experiences during the delivery of this care.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we need you to have the following:
- Minimum (2) or more years of Cath Lab or Critical Care experience.
- An active State of Maine RN license.
- ACLS and BLS Certifications.
- Excellent customer service and bedside skills.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!