Tampa, FL 33601
Full-time Cell Therapy Tech II needed at a top facility in beautiful Tampa, Florida
Seeking a candidate with three or more years in cellular therapy. This is a day shift position.
- Working with minimal supervision, perform cellular product processing using multiple processing, cell culture, and separation techniques.
- Complete qualitative and quantitative assays on cell therapy products including flow cytometry, qPCR and ELISA.
- Comply with the facility’s standard operating procedures and policies which incorporate FDA, FACT, and CAP regulatory standards applicable to cellular therapy product production and analysis.
- Identify problems that may adversely affect product or testing performance and follow the Cell Therapy Facility standard operating procedures and polices whenever product processing or analytic testing are not within the definite acceptable criteria and/or levels of performance.
- Handle fresh and frozen cellular products for shipment and infusion.
- Maintain aseptic technique and work within a clean room environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or other Biological Science.
* Three or more years of cell therapy or related experience.
* Demonstrated competency in diverse biological processes following good documentation practice.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently to achieve expected outcomes.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits. For more information, please submit your resume for review!