Mount Vernon, GA 30445
Full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist needed at a top facility in Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Schedule: M-F 7-3:00, plus call
Job Summary: Administers anesthesia and anesthesia-related care under the orders of a physician. Monitors and supports vital life functions. Acts as the patient's advocate while the patient is under anesthesia. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
* Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree
* Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
* Graduate of Nurse Anesthesia education program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
* Current Georgia License - RN and CRNA
* 1 year of experience is required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!