(Reference Code: JAW65)
Nationally Ranked Hospital is looking for CRNAs to join their team. This organization has been recognized on several fronts for their excellent health care delivery system as well as their commitment to surrounding their staff with all the resources they need to do their job successfully.
Why This Hospital?
- Named 1 of America's Best Employers in 2017
- Top 15 Best workplaces in Healthcare (2017)
- Great Opportunity to work for a Large Academic Hospital
- Among the Best Hospitals in the United States
Benefits for CRNAs (specifically) Include:
*To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!*
- Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists Council on accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs.
- Current State of Connecticut Nursing License. Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) licensure in the State of Connecticut. (Or Willing To Obtain if out of state)
- Anesthetic patient management must be immediate and responsive. Flexibility and adaptability are required.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.