Huntley, IL 60142
Excellent CRNA Opening in the NW Suburbs of Chicago!
Position Type: Full Time & Part Time
Location: Huntley, IL
Relocation Costs Paid: Yes
Description: We are seeking a CRNA to join our highly skilled team of anesthesiologists and CRNAs to work at our hospital based practice in Huntley, Illinois. Shifts are: 4, 10’s or 5 8's, and call is back up and once per week and every 5th weekend. We offer a variety of anesthesia cases which include: general, OB, Ortho, GYN, peds, spinal anesthesia, neuro cases to include spine surgery. Our practice functions in a care team model.
We have excellent full time, part time as well as day shift opportunities. Ideal candidates will have a valid IL Nursing license, valid IL license as a Nurse Practitioner in Anesthesia and current certification as a Nurse Anesthetist.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and an excellent living and practice environment. Located just Norhtwest of Chicago, we offer all the amenities of a big city but the charm of a small town. With excellent schools, parks, recreational facilities and the beautiful, fast-growing suburbs of Chicago this area is the perfect place to call home.
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Annual CEC allowance
• Potential for relocation assistance
• Stability in an organization with more than 20 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate in Anesthesia
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!