Dayton, OH 45301
(Reference Code: JAW1222)
This Health System was recognized in 2017 as one of "The Best Workplaces in Healthcare"
Nationally Recognized Health Network is looking to add a Surgical Technologist to their team! This transformative Health Network has been at the forefront of Healthcare and have been transforming the healthcare experience by providing world class health services for patients and their families.
The Medical Center is complete with:
- 21 State-Of-The-Art Operating Suites
- General, Heart, Neuro, Orthopedic and Robotic surgery
- Level 2 Trauma Facility
If you are looking for the opportunity to advance your career as a Surgical Technologist at a reputable organization, then this may be the position for you! The ideal candidate for this position thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Competitive Compensation, including on-call hourly, shift and weekend pay differentials
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health Care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for Full-Time employees and dependents
*To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!*
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Associates in Surgical Technology from an approved school
- 2 Years of experience as a Surgical Technologist
- Current BLS certification
- Surgical Techs without proper certification must acquire certification within one year of hire date.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.