Lordsburg, NM 88045
(Reference Code: JAW1213)
Small Award Winning Rural Hospital located in historic Southwest New Mexico is looking for a Certified Surgical Technologist to join their staff! This small acute-care hospital has demonstrated a commitment to the community they serve through their investment in technology and top notch care givers on staff to provide quality care delivery through a patient-centered approach.
This county-owned facility is home to the only Cancer and Surgical Center in Southwest New Mexico. Given the Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission this hospital has proven to be one of the regional leaders in delivering patient-centered care by finding staff members who are committed to the mission and seek opportunities to excel in their area of expertise.
- Great Salary & Benefits
- Opportunities for Career Ladder Growth
- Work/Life Balance and Culture
If you are looking for the chance to sharpen your skills in the Operating Room, searching for a career advancement opportunity or looking for an employer who will be as committed to the staff members as they are to the patients then this is the opportunity for you!
- Ranked in the Top 3 in Quality-Rated Hospitals
- Among the Top 1% of healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico to receive the Health Information Management and Systems Society (HIMSS) Analytics Stage 6 Recognition
*To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!*
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Current CPR (AHA) certification
- Minimum of completion of a formal Surgical Technology program, or one year experience and/or certification as an OR Technician.
- One or more years of Surgical Tech experience preferred
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.