Norwalk, CT 06852
(Reference Code: JAW1214)
Nationally-Recognized Hospital is searching for a Surgical Technologist to join their team in the Operating Room! This hospital has developed a premier center for inpatient and ambulatory care unrivaled in the state of Connecticut. They have partnered with the International Leading Hospital for Orthopedics which has given this organization the opportunity to combine best practices and protocols developed by Healthcare professionals totaling over 150+ Years of Experience.
Ideal Candidate: Certified Surgical Technologist with at least 2 years of Experience.
- Evening, Night, and Weekend holiday premiums
- Performance Incentives including a bonus opportunity for top-notch quality, service, and performance
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous PTO program 21-31 days off per year + 6 Paid Holidays
Amazing opportunity to advance your career as a Surgical Technologist and join one of the top hospitals in the area. This position is for individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career as a Surgical Technologist
Why This Hospital?
- Highly Competitive Salary and Total Rewards Packages
- New Partnerships with industry leaders has provided access to expertise, research, resources, and technology to put at the forefront of patient care.
- Unmatched Career Ladder Opportunities for Clinical and Non-Clinical Staff
- Free Parking and Shuttle.
*To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!*
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- At least 1 Year of Experience
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.