Ephrata, PA 17522
Full-time Client Services Manager needed at a top facility in Pennsylvania!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: Coordination and management of all business and financial affairs and other operational activities related to the administration of the assigned office(s). These duties may be provided personally or through subordinates. Interfacing with referral sources and coordinating information between referral sources and Intake constitutes a substantial portion of this role. Must work cooperatively with field services and Intake, and build relationships with clients, caregivers and referral sources. Responsible for timely documentation (electronic or paper) of all care, maintenance of personnel records, oversight of payroll and time management of all staff assigned to support the office(s). The Client Services Manager is ultimately responsible for all scheduling and care provision for the office(s) assigned.
1. Minimum age requirement of 18.
2. High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
3. Minimum 1 year of office management experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Proficient PC skills. Microsoft Word, Excel and Access preferred.
6. Professional telephone étiquette.
7. Ability to maintain business and clinical files in a systematic and orderly fashion.
8. Interpersonal skills that promote interdisciplinary collaboration and effective communication.
9. Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
10. Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
11. Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in accordance to the state/ company and is in good working order.
12. Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
13. Satisfactory criminal background check.
14. Heath screening in accordance with state law requirements.
15. Excellent observation and communication skills.
16. Able to prioritize multiple competing demands of time and attention.
17. Promotes teamwork and is able to redirect “we” vs. “they” attitudes/statements.
18. Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
19. Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!