Palm Springs, CA 92263
Full-time Clinic Provider Liaison needed at a top hospital in Southern California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Clinic Provider Liaison – Clinic Billing Services
The Clinic Services Provider Liaison position is responsible for fostering and maintaining effective relationships between providers and support staff and the Revenue cycle team. This responsibility is met through continual interaction/training related to coding, documentation requirements, charge integrity and billing. The clinic Provider Liaison is responsible for coordinating with all levels of management and administration to assist with the onboarding of new providers and locations.
Reports to: Director, Clinic Revenue Cycle
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred a Bachelors degree in business, accounting or related areas of study including customer relations
Required: Valid Drivers license and exceptional DMV driving record.
Preferred a recognized coding certificate (CPC,AAPC)
Required: 3-5 years Medical/ Customer Service background with an understanding of Medical Terminology and general medical office practice processes.
Preferred: 5–7 years Medical Office management with emphasis on provider documentation, coding and reimbursement.
Benchmark review and reporting.
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Conducts physician visits within the EMA provider network.
- Cultivates positive and productive relationships with providers, managers, clinical and office staff.
- Meets Identified education and audit schedules.
- Presents monthly alerts related to current trends or new CMS regulations.
- Identifies and follows up on provider needs on a timely basis; initiates follow up within 1 week.
- Maintains an accurate expense log and updates monthly for cash reimbursement.
- Works with the coding department, to identify documentation deficiencies by provider and initiates timely follow up and education.
- Coordinates with Physician champions to provide feedback and education related to general and specific denials.
- Coordinates with the Residency program Director and Physician program Directors to provide onboarding and semiannual training related to documentation requirements, coding and CMS updates.
- Identifies revenue integrity concerns and opportunities. Monitors follow up by others to assure timely response.
- Coordinates with In-Patient and Out-Patient Departmental Directors and Managers, to ensure timely submission of charges.
- Reviews and distributes provider opportunity/audit reports.
- Provides accurate and complete statistical analysis to providers and Management as indicated.
- Provides to the Director, Clinic Revenue Cycle, a monthly summary report of the key initiatives and other areas of concern and opportunities.
- Shares insight for problem resolutions between EMC Revenue Cycle team and EMA providers and Management.
- Assists with the new provider orientation process including but not limited to documentation requirements, coding process and use of external means of capturing charges.
- Coordinates with all external locations to ensure accurate and timely collection of required documentation and charging process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!