Raleigh, NC 27608
Seeking a full time Registered Nurse to work in an outpatient specialized Clinic in the Raleigh, NC area!
-This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) who is interested in working with patients in outpatient Neurology clinic.
-This is a full-time office based position; Monday-Friday, with benefits.
-The RN will primarily be paired with a Physician
-Essential Job Functions:
• Serve as liaison between the provider and the patient
• Work closely with patients diagnosed with neurological disease processes
• Room patients and take vitals, initiate visit per Clinical Update in EMR
• Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining appropriate information from patient and relaying to provider in the EMR
• Responsible and accountable for the accuracy and organization of patient charting
• Act as patient advocate for obtaining, relaying and interpreting the physician’s instructions and orders for medical care and EMR
• Work with Nurses and CMAs in a team environment
• Administer medications and obtain medication authorizations
• Cover other clinical staff when necessary Requirements
• Current License Approval by the NC Board of Nursing (NCBON) and Maintenance of Continuing Education hours as required by the NCBON Renewal Process
• Ability to perform treatment procedures and assist physician
• Accuracy of records
• Experience in Neurology or specialty clinic preferred
• Must work within the RN scope of practice
For more details please submit your resume! You can also send it directly to Kristin@Ka-recruiting.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!