Alexander, VT 05763
Reference Code: NEC0914
Seeking a full-time hospital employed Audiologist!
* Serves a patient population ranging from pediatric to geriatric with a comprehensive array of professional audiology services
* These services encompass the assessment and habilitation/rehabilitation of auditory and vestibular impairments, and the prevention of these impairments
* Assess and diagnose auditory function by interpreting behavioral and electrophysiological measures
* Assess and diagnose vestibular function by utilizing clinical and electrophysiological measures
* Counsel patients and families regarding hearing loss, educational implications of hearing loss in children, options for treatment, etc
* Evaluate and fit amplification devices, including osseointegrated devices; provide counseling and training regarding use of such devices
* Assess and manage tinnitus
* Counsel patients regarding hearing conservation and the use of noise protection
Minimum Education: Doctorate of Audiology or equivalent degree(s) such as Masters with experience.
Minimum Work Experience: Completion of appropriate clinical externship required. 1-3 years of clinic experience preferred.
Required Licenses/Certifications: Licensed in the State of Vermont or Eligible. Eligible for CCC-A or ABA Board Certification.
For consideration please forward resumes to Natalie@ka-recruiting.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: