Dexter, NM 88230
Full time Clinical Dietitian needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* Provide nutrition screening, assessment and follow-up care for all inpatients.
* Provide patient and family education for specific modified diets.
* Coordinate with the diet clerks to achieve maximum coverage of patients’ nutritional needs.
* Resolve staff and patient food concerns and acts as an interdepartmental liaison.
* Participate in QAPI activities according to department plan.
* Participate on Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee as a department representative.
* Consult with physician and other healthcare professionals to determine nutritional needs.
* Oversee therapeutic menu preparation and ensure conformity to nutritional guidelines
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited school with a major in nutrition required.
- Completion of an AND (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics) approved Dietetic Internship.
- A healthcare professional who is also a certified diabetes educator, or who is eligible to become a certified diabetes educator.
- Minimum of 6 months experience (preferably more) working as a clinical dietitian in an acute care setting.
- Advanced degrees and bilingual in Spanish are preferred.
- Proficient in written and verbal communications, possess ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other professionals.
- In-depth knowledge about current nutrition-related disease management.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!