Atlanta, GA 30301
Full-time Clinical Laboratory Director needed at a top facility right out of Atlanta, Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a laboratory manager/ director with 1-3 yrs industry experience. PhD or Masters degree. Will also consider graduates completing a training program in cyber genetics/molecular certification. Must have NGS experience. Cyber or Clinical Genetics is highly preferred!
- Quality, timely and accurate testing, interpretation, and reporting of test results.
- Responsible for providing quality, timely interpretation services of genome, exome, targeted panel.
- Give guidance and analysis for both clinical-grade and research tests.
- Provide consultation for patient management as it relates to patient testing and test results and interact with clients and customers to provide the best possible service for patient diagnosis and management.
- Assure testing at PKIG meets or exceeds standards of accreditation and compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Support and lead the design of quality assurance and quality improvement programs to continually improve the service provided by the center.
- Oversight of laboratory personnel and operations, and interpretation services.
- Participate in the interpretation and reporting of DNA sequence variations.
- Analysis of data and information for publication of manuscripts: Write and publish research manuscripts related to clinical testing. Participate on national panels, boards, and advisory groups related to clinical genomics; present findings at national meetings related to clinical genomics.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities.
* ABMGG board-certified PhD, MD, or DO with certification in Clinical Molecular Genetics and Clinical Cytogenetics.
* ABMGG board-eligible PhD, MD, or DO with certification in Clinical Molecular Genetics and Clinical Cytogenetics or Laboratory Genetics and Genomics fellowship.
* Previous experience of reporting NGS, microarrays, chromosomes and FISH will be preferred.
* Excellent time and project management and communication skills.
* Highly-motivated, creative, independent yet team-oriented.
* Passionate about serving the patient community.
Offering competitive compensation and fantastic benefits including 18 paid days off a year and 401k match dollar for dollar up to five percent!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!