Newport, NH 03773
Full-time Laboratory Manager needed at a hospital in rural New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
CLINICAL LABORATORY MANAGER
Schedule: Full time
This roles primary responsibility includes planning, organizing and managing the overall operation of the Laboratory Department. Activities included are performance of chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic tests performed in the laboratory to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Ensure that services are of the best quality, are cost contained and are carried out in an expeditious manner. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, recognizing results or problems that require referral to the Pathologist, assuring competency of all personnel, formulating the budget for the department, maintaining performance improvement activities within the department and participating in CQI activities and maintaining efficient and effective departmental operation in compliance with all state, federal, and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology, Biology, or Chemistry
* Maintains current registration with the American Society for Clinical Pathology and/or equivalent accrediting agency
* Current BLS certification
* Previous experience in the management of clinical laboratory of an acute care hospital
* Must have experience with regulatory and accreditation of laboratory operations, preferably CLIA, CAP, and AABB
* Good social skills/interpersonal skills, functions well working on a team
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more details please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!