San Leandro, CA 94577
Full-time Clinical Laboratory Scientist needed right outside of San Francisco, California!
Join the nation's leading provider of digital radiography, ultrasound, electrocardiogram and other mobile clinical services.
- Perform phlebotomy (this is a small component of the role)
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis and CBC, UA, and manual diffs/urine microscopy
- Properly record results in the LIS and maintain log sheets and QA/QC binders
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the indirect supervision of the lab manager.
- Previous experience as a CLS/MLS preferred.
- Must hold a valid CA DPH-LFS CLS Generalist License
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits. For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click apply or email us a copy of your resume directly. Be sure to check out all of our jobs at jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!