Pasadena, CA 91101
NEW Blood Bank Clinical Laboratory Scientist OR Transfusion Services Clinical Laboratory Scientist opening at one of the most reputable laboratories in the United States! This laboratory is known to follow rigorous quality standards and process controls to meet state and local regulatory requirements.
-Clinical Laboratory Scientists' can expect to perform (in accordance with standard operating procedures and applicable regulatory requirements) basic and advanced donor and patient tests, and interpret results to determine donor-recipient compatibility.
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Immunohemtology Scientist License Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science Required
- Preferred ASCP Certified Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)/ Medical Technologist (MT) OR SBB (Specialist in Blood Bank)I
- Minimum of two years of blood banking experience.
-Compensation package includes a highly competitive hourly rate, fantastic benefits and either relocation assistance or a sign on bonus!
- 2nd and 3rd Shift Primarily Available - Might have some flexibility to create a 1st Shift Position!
If you are interested in learning more or if you have any questions email email@example.com directly!
(Reference Code : ACC 06310941)
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!