Troy, NY 12180
Full-time Clinical Laboratory Technologist needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* Has a New York State Education Department license as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist.
* Must have a bachelor's degree in Clinical Laboratory Technology OR a bachelor's degree with the minimum number of required credit hours in the sciences AND received appropriate clinical education in an accredited Clinical Laboratory Technology program
OR Meets one of the grandparenting requirements for licensure as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist.
Currently looking to hire in several different departments:
- Serology (Day Shift)
- Hematology (Evening/Night)
- Chemistry (All Shifts)
- Blood Bank (All Shifts)
- Cellular Immunology/FISH (Day Shift)
- Microbiology (Evening/Night Shift)
Typically we hire in 8-hr shifts (7am-3:30pm; 3:00pm-11:30pm; 11:00pm-7:30am)
1. Performs testing and reports results on laboratory specimens
2. Thoroughly, accurately and legibly documents test results and quality control
3. Demonstrates basic computer skills
4. Listens well, takes direction and engages in interactive dialogues with others.
5. Performs maintenance and quality control procedures
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me: email@example.com
Great area located within hours of major cities with a host of cultural, arts & entertainment options as well as leisure options!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!