Providence, RI 02903
Full-time Pediatric ICU Manager needed in Rhode Island!
(Reference Code: KAM500)
The Clinical Manager has 24-hour responsibility of one or more patient units for directing and coordinating resources for the delivery of care to the patients and families. The Clinical Manager works in partnership with the appropriate Director and the Assistant Clinical Manager to provide leadership to the unit staff caring for patients.
- Consistently applies the corporate values of respect, honesty and fairness and the constant pursuit of excellence in improving the health status of the people of the region through the provision of customer-friendly, geographically accessible and high-value services within the environment of a comprehensive integrated academic health system.
- Is responsible for knowing and acting in accordance with the principles of the Lifespan Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- Develops an operational and capital budget to meet the volume and acuity of patient care needs. Analyze and explain budget variances.
- Provides support for leadership development and professional growth for Assistant Clinical Managers.
- Evaluates and provides resources and feedback to staff to enhance professional development.
- Define and assure adherence to unit and organizational policies, procedures and standards.
- Serves on multidisciplinary quality improvement committees.
- Analyzes data and identify opportunities for improvement in patient cares.
- Participates in organizational committees for planning and development.
- Maintains open lines of communication with all members of the health care team.
* Baccalaureate in Nursing; Master required (Nursing or related Health Care field acceptable). Consideration will be given to internal candidates committed to
completing a Masters program.
* Must have current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Five years relevant experience.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!