Providence, RI 02905
Reference Code: NEC004
POSITION SUMMARY: The Clinical Manager has 24-hour responsibility of one or more patient units for directing and coordinating resources for the delivery of care to the patients and families. The Clinical Manager works in partnership with the appropriate Director and the Assistant Clinical Manager to provide leadership to the unit staff caring for patients.
Consistently applies the corporate values of respect, honesty and fairness and the constant pursuit of excellence in improving the health status of the people of the region through the provision of customer-friendly, geographically accessible and high-value services within the environment of a comprehensive integrated academic health system. Is responsible for knowing and acting in accordance with the principles of the Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
• Develop a unit based Table of Organization
• Develop an operational and capital budget to meet the volume and acuity of patient care needs. Analyze and explain budget variances.
• Provide support for leadership development and professional growth for Assistant Clinical Managers.
• Evaluate and provide resources and feedback to staff to enhance professional development
• Define and assure adherence to unit and organizational policies, procedures and standards
• Serve on multidisciplinary quality improvement committees
• Analyze data and identify opportunities for improvement in patient care
• Participate in organizational committees for planning and development
• Maintain open lines of communication with all members of the health care team
• Create an environment that promotes and supports active patient and family participation in all aspects of informed decision making
Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span, with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
• The administrative ability to oversee departmental activities. Ensure that area policies and procedures are maintained, and to supervise subordinate staff.
• A thorough knowledge of nursing practices within assigned clinical area
• Ability to interpret and respond to cardiac monitoring
• Baccalaureate in Nursing; Master required (Nursing or related Health Care field acceptable). Consideration will be given to internal candidates committed to completing a Masters program.
• Must have current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
• Strong leadership skills
QUALIFICATIONS-EXPERIENCE: Five years relevant experience.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to look at my current job openings. Natalie has specialized in working with allied healthcare professionals for over 7 years. As the Healthcare Recruiting Manager at K.A. Recruiting, she takes pride in building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates in order to address hiring needs as well as individual career goals for her candidates. She has worked with Physicians, Advanced Level Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Leaders, Laboratory, and other Allied Health candidates to assist them in securing permanent positions nationwide. Natalie has had a successful track record that is founded on the highest standard of quality combined with taking the time to personalize each candidate's job search to help them secure a long-term position. If you are looking for a full-time permanent position anywhere in the country I would love to hear from you! Please connect with me on LinkedIn Here: