Brandon, FL 33508
Full-time Clinical Pharmacy Specialist needed at a top facility in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy required. Pharm D highly preferred.
- Licensed as a Pharmacist in the state of Florida required.
- ASHP Accredited PGY2 in Oncology or minimum 5 year experience in oncology required.
- Board Certification in Oncology Pharmacy (BCOP) preferred.
- Hematology experience preferred.
- The completion of the Pharmacy Residency year 2 in Oncology or 5 years work experience in Oncology is a must.
JOB SUMMARY: The Clinical Specialist provides safe, evidence-based, cost effective, and patient-centered medication management as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team. They are responsible for providing clinical pharmacy support to physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other staff when caring for patients while in the hospital as well as in the ambulatory clinics. A high level of expertise is utilized to recommend, design, implement, monitor, and modify pharmaceutical care plans to optimize patient outcomes. The Clinical Specialist will have extensive clinical experience within their disease state specialization as well as pharmacy practice experience including medication safety, formulary management, pathway/guideline development, policy development/implementation, oncology reimbursement and coverage, and clinical research. The clinical specialist will also have an active role in the education of patients and family members, healthcare providers, and pharmacy students and residents.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!