Nashville, TN 37215
Full-time Clinical Production Shift Supervisor needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Responsible for overall night shift operations of clinical production and clinical staff. Enforces lab policies. Responsible for facilitating various status reports.
- Responsible for the performance of clinical instrumentation and equipment to include maintenance, troubleshooting, and QC as needed.
- Assist Departmental Supervisors with operations as needed.
- Design and update processes to promote maximum efficiency/accuracy of testing and reporting and other workflow improvements on the production shift.
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Adhere to quality control policies, document and maintain Quality Control.
- Adhere to established policy and procedure whenever test systems are not within established acceptable level of performance.
- Produce and interpret accurate and precise test results.
- Report test results via the laboratory computer or other designated mechanism.
- Supervise all clinical departments and staff on the night shift on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist in hiring and training of appropriate staff for the night shift.
- Maintain scheduling of personnel on the night shift.
- Complete annual evaluations and counselling statements as needed for night shift staff.
- Stock and monitor department supplies inventory.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Assist in establishment and execution of departmental long and short-term goals.
- Ensure safe and secure work place by enforcing safety codes.
- Assist in documentation of preliminary accident investigations.
- Assist other managers/supervisors as needed with disciplinary or counselling situations.
- Communicate with dayshift management on pertinent issues at appropriate times.
- Must be familiar with and abide by the Corporate Compliance Program and all Corporate policies, including the Privacy and Security policies.
- Protect assets of company.
- All other assigned duties.
* Must hold a valid Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Technologist Tennessee License. Supervisor licensed preferred but not required.
* Over one year management experience.
* Must have proven track record in physician, employee and client relationships and in operational performances.
* Must be able to make independent decisions, process information accurately, accurately report financials, manage multiple projects simultaneously and be organized.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!