Cambridge, MA 02142
Full-time Clinical Quality Development Engineer needed at a top IT facility right outside of Boston!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a clinical laboratory candidate with IT experience in the lab (LIS, EPIC, EMR, etc)
Working closely with Development, Support and Product teams this role is responsible for functional testing of our unique & complex web based healthcare information system. This is achieved by validation of application changes affecting clinical functionality, the design of detailed test scenarios, documenting test workflows and recording these workflows into automated scripts for playback. Defect tracking, escalations, and creation of testing strategies and processes are also key tasks of this role.
- Design detailed testing scenarios for clinical application functionality ensuring coverage against requirements specifications and use cases.
- Performing functional testing for major releases and iterative patches.
- Identify potential clinical risks in application design or implemented functionality.
- Defect tracking, escalation and management.
- Recording testing scenarios into automated regression scripts using our automated testing framework.
- Assist in the creation of test reports and recommendation of release readiness.
- Creation and the maintenance of other test related documentation as required including, but not limited to test processes, procedures and document control.
- Other duties may be directed by the company from time to time.
* Clinical background and experience required.
* Demonstrated domain expertise with clear understanding of healthcare and departmental interdependencies and workflows.
* Tertiary education in either a Medical domain or Health Informatics.
* Previous experience working with healthcare applications as an end user or vendor.
* Demonstrated interest in IT and the application of technology to add value and/or solve problems.
* Strong computer skills and proficiency in either Microsoft or Mac Operating Systems.
* Experience working with interdisciplinary teams.
* A flexible and adaptable approach to learning new methodology, technologies and software products.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!