Buffalo, NY 14270
Full-time Configuration Specialist needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Education Requirements: Two year degree preferred in IT-related field or applicable job experience in a manufacturing setting.
· Self-directed with the ability to work independently
· High level of attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
· Remain focused and complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
· Maintain confidentiality with complex and sensitive documents
Summary of Position:
Individuals serving in this position will be responsible for creating and maintaining internal systems and processes pertaining to ERP (maintenance of Items, BOMs, etc) and label software (generation and maintenance).
Job Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain databases for Sage.
- Create and maintain label matrix and Sage integrated label software in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work with IT Department to support software implementation and validation.
- Work with IT Department to develop and write relevant documentation.
- Participate in and contribute to complex size projects, with minimal guidance, own assigned tasks and assist with tasks assigned to others working on the same project.
- Work seamlessly with a cross-functional team amongst operations, logistics, quality and IT.
- Mentor and train others.
- Other duties as assigned.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!