Dresden, OH 43821
Full-Time Credentialing Verification Office Manager needed in Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a not-for-profit health care organization at its main hospital site in Ohio.
Manager, Credentialing Verification Office
* Bachelors Degree required OR must be willing to obtain such within 2 years of hire
* Three (3) years of credentialing experience required
* Knowledge of HFAP, NCQA, JCAHO, CMS, and other accreditation standards as they relate to credentials verification, enrollment and medical staff operations required.
* 4 direct reports - potential for department growth in future
* Hours will vary depending upon meeting schedules
* Attending some medical staff committee meetings expected
* Experience and confidence in dealing face to face with physicians
* Self-directed schedule within workload parameters
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!