Marietta, GA 30068
Full-time Technical Support Specialist II needed at a top facility in Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Medical Technologist for a customer support position. The Technical Support Specialist II performs a variety of tasks associated with the support of customers and field representatives’ technical needs in the United States and Latin America. This is a great career opportunity for a Medical Technologist with blood bank laboratory experience.
Responsibilities: As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as phone support, customer and staff training, instrument/reagent support, and documentation of customer contacts.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting customers by telephone with resolutions to problems or inquires related to products or instrumentation
- Conducting in-house testing of instrument hardware, software or reagents
- Managing calls appropriately with regards to timelines, customer follow up, etc. to prevent escalation of issues
- Interacting with other staff or departments, when necessary, for information to assist in investigation and resolution of issues
- Documenting, according to pertinent GEN and department SOPs, all interactions with clients and supporting information gathered in the resolution of issues
- Assisting with training of new department employees
- Developing and maintaining a high level of product and instrument knowledge
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will be an ASCP certified Medical Technologist with Blood Bank specific experience. We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills and excellent problem solving abilities.
Specific qualifications include:
* Associates or Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Medical Technology, Biology or Microbiology
* Blood bank laboratory experience- required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!