- Understanding and adherence to all regulatory and licensing requirements
- Participation in proficiency testing events
- Adherence to and documentation of workload requirements
- Maintenance of accurate workload records and follow up information
- Attendance at in-house Continuing Education meetings including consensus conferencing
- Acquire a minimum of 24 hours of Continuing Education every year
** If interested email resume to Megan@ka-recruiting.com or give her a call at (617) 746-2768**
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!