Calvert City, KY 42029
Full-time Cytotechnologist needed at a top facility in Western Kentucky!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Analyze smears for normal/abnormal cells accurately.
- Perform all cytopreparatory duties.
- Assist in updating the procedure manuals.
- Assist in statistical information for reporting.
- Promote good public relations for department and the hospital.
- Consistently follow hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
* Must be graduate of an accredited Cytology program
* ASCP (CT) Certified
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!