Cambridge, OH 43725
Full-time Cytotechnologist needed at a top facility in Eastern Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* ASCP required; must be graduate of an accredited Cytology program
* M - F (no weekends) day shift, start time varies between 7a and 8a
* Candidate must be trained in microscopic evaluation of gynecological (pap smears) and non gynecological (body fluids) specimens
* Primary duty is the microscopic evaluation of pap smears. Additional duties: processing of Non GYN specimens, assisting on final needle aspirates, microscopic evaluation of Non GYN specimens, pap smear registration and accessioning, pap smear processing, pap smear staining, stainer maintenance. The processing, registration, and accessioning is typically done by support staff but the Cytotechs cover for PTO, FMLA, call offs, or when it is needed based on volume.
* Equipment - Thin Prep processors, Thin Prep imager, Leica stainer
* Will work directly with 3 Board Certified Cytopathologists and 1 other Cytotech
* Volume: 10,000 pap smears/yea and 3,000 non gyn/year
* Reports to Clinical Lab Manager
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!! Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!